Plan for the day:
1. Attendance / Announcements
2. Board games! Inside the classroom, only!
Art of Film
Cinematography jeopardy! YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY! Get your pink packet and purple handout.
1. Get in groups of 4/5
2. Write down 4 or 5 questions/answers on a sheet of paper. Give to Mr. B.
3. Groups take turns answering questions
- you have ONE minute
- you can look at your notes.
- if you get it wrong, the next group answers.
4. Mr. B keeps score on the board. Winning team gets stickers!
Planner reminder: Read for 20 minutes
When you are done writing in your planner, read your IR book while Mr. B takes attendance. No planner stamps today!
Plan for the day.
1. Daily Writing
2. "Yes, No, Maybe So" article
What is happening in this photo? Tell the story from this man's point of view... or someone narrating this story.......... Your story must be at least a half a page.