Wednesday, September 14, 2016

09/15/2016

Plan for the day:
Image result for funny inspirational quotes

1. Attendance / Announcements
2. ipad pledge
3. locker clean-out
4. board games







Plan for the day:
Image result for flip books1. Finish flipbooks
2. Charlie Chaplin biography
3. Charlie Chaplin silent film














Planner reminder: Finish pink packet - Due tomorrow
Please get your ILAN out of your cubby when you are done writing in your planner - write today's lesson in the Table of Contents

Plan for today:
1. Essential Learning : Interacting with text
2. Out of My Mind vocabulary part one 
                     jigsaw activity
3. Handwriting 













Image result for fist powerI will improve my handwriting by the end of this year. This will make writing easier and more fun for the rest of my life! I can ONLY improve and I will NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment